AES Rewinds Ltd – delivering a wide range of vital services across south-east England
For well over fifty years AES Rewinds has been the trusted service, repair and maintenance provider for national and local drainage companies, many long-established property maintenance companies, and a varied range of other businesses and industries. Our teams are highly accredited and widely experienced professionals, we are members of SafeContractor, ConstructionLine and CHAS (The Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme). This means that you know you can rely on AES Rewinds for all your routine and emergency work.
How might AES Rewinds be able to help?
Here are just a few of the ways we can provide the professional help you require:
• Using our specialist engineers, ready and equipped for the most testing of conditions, to offer a comprehensive pumping station maintenance package for submersible pumps, level sensors and control systems
• Responding quickly and with supreme professionalism to sewage pump station emergency callouts, solving problems such as blockages, switch failures, valve problems and electrical supply faults. We can also provide thorough and ongoing maintenance services to help dramatically reduce the number of such emergency situations or callouts
• Delivering environment improving regular maintenance for sewage treatment plants. This can reduce the level of unpleasant odours (an obvious sign that help is needed) by regularly emptying the settlement tank and carrying out important water sample testing. A simple way to avoid unwanted communications from The Environment Agency.
• Providing essential water booster inspection and maintenance actions for various building types or leisure club irrigation systems, helping to ensure mains pressure levels are protected. These tests, in accordance with ACOP L8, help you to comply with key health and safety legislation concerning the control of Legionella.
• Carrying out oil water separation actions, making sure that hydrocarbons are separated from rainwater run-off and avoiding groundwater pollution.
How can AES Rewinds help you today?
The above are only a few examples of the extensive services we can provide across the Outer North West London, the East of England, right down to the South East and across to the West of England. From our purpose-built facility in Ash Vale, near Farnborough, we operate an extensive fleet of specially equipped vehicles and highly trained electro mechanical engineering teams. We are always ready 24/7 to deal with any emergencies, or to rush to your aid when an alarm sounds, as well as planning and completing that vital routine maintenance work.